“You are free to invent your life.”
December 22, 2010 § Leave a comment
Good community leaders and dragons of all sizes and persuations are now permitted to enjoy the annual celebrations of a new year!
Our best-est advice is to take a break from the work world and focus on what is truly important to you and your loved ones.
Before you do this — to keep yourself focused away from work — try a few of these tips:
* Organize a few lists:
– what is a priority to do before turning off the office lights?
-unclutter your desk, organize the next files you will want
* Run a defrag and scan on your computer.
* Make appointments for the new year and keep tasks and
* To do lists in your online calendar.
* Print the calendar and tasks, and tape it to the top of your laptop when you have closed it.
In case you need to be told; Leave the laptop on the desk, turn out the lights and close that door!